This is the second in my series of articles about a Feng Shui bedroom makeover to attract romance, using actual photos from a client’s apartment.
Here’s the “Before” photo, plus a view from the bed that shows some of the challenges this room presents in terms of Feng Shui.
From a Feng Shui perspective we’re dealing with several issues:
- Too much white and pastel makes this bedroom overwhelmingly “Metal.”
- The laundry hamper is in the Relationship sector.
- The bed does not seem to be welcoming for two people: there’s just one bedside lamp, for instance.
- Without a headboard the bed seems to be ungrounded, floating in space.
- Out of sight but just as important, Linda has been storing folded moving boxes under her bed for the 14 years since she moved in.
- The room is too Yin — it generally lacks a feeling of abundance and sensuality.
Even seemingly minor Feng Shui changes to this bedroom create dramatic improvement, so stay tuned.
Over the next several posts I’ll share our plan for resolving these challenges, shifting the energy, and making this room sexier, more inviting and romantic.