One of Feng Shui’s most important roles is helping you achieve your most cherished goals.
Here’s how Feng Shui’s Five Elements can help:
1. If you’re looking for growth and new beginnings in your life, bring the Wood element into your environment with healthy plants or items like the color green or vertical stripes. Silk plants or botanical prints will do the trick too!
Use the Wood element to enhance your health and vitality, and especially your family relationships: your “roots.”
2. Would you like to realize your passion or improve your reputation? If so use the Fire element in your space with red items, candles, lighting and pointed or triangular items.
Fire is the element most closely associated with laughter, your social life, and a sense of expansiveness in your life.
3. Perhaps you’ve resolved to become more grounded and stable or create a more nurturing environment for yourself. The Earth element anchors this intention with square items — especially earthenware tiles — and earthy colors like sand, brown or yellow.
Earth represents quiet meditation, and supports your most intimate relationship too.
4. When you’re ready to focus and bring important projects to completion, use the Metal element: rounded objects, the color white or light pastels, and anything actually made of metal.
Use Metal when you wish to enhance your business success, as it enhances your ability to create the network you need to succeed!
5. When you’re ready to feel more connected, either with new people in your life or with your own sense of spirituality and inner truth, turn to the Water element, which you can bring into your space with the color black, or with sinuous objects.
Water also represents cash flow and your life and career journey, especially when it is placed near the front entrance of your space.
A balance of the Five Elements can help you achieve your goals at home and at work. Do you have a good balance, wherever you are?