In Feng Shui your bedroom is considered the #1 most important room in your home, because Feng Shui recognizes that your bedroom needs to nourish you emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
Here are 15 questions to ask yourself about the Feng Shui of your master bedroom.
Each question gives you a Feng Shui tip.
A “No” answer tells you the kind of life-affirming Feng Shui adjustment you need to make to bring more positive Chi energy to your bedroom.
- Is there a clutter-free path from your front door all the way to your bedroom?
- Does your bedroom door open and close completely, with no interference?
- Is your bed in the Command Position?
- Do you feel good about the “life history” of your mattress?
- Is your bedroom TV-, home office-, and exercise-equipment free?
- Do you enjoy each photo and piece of art in your bedroom?
- Do you have enough light for reading, relaxing, getting dressed?
- Can you “turn the lights down low”?
- If there are mirrors in your bedroom, can you cover them?
- Is your bedroom clean and well-organized?
- Do the colors and textures in your bedroom make you feel great?
- Do your window coverings block out unwanted light?
- Would you be proud to share your bedroom with a romantic partner?
- Do you feel safe and secure in your room?
- Do you sleep well at night and wake up feeling refreshed?
The more Feng Shui attention you lavish on your master bedroom, the better you will nourish yourself emotionally, spiritually and physically.
For much, much more on creating a bedroom that attracts the positive Chi you desire, check out my new ebook, Feng Shui In The Bedroom — Your Path To Love, Romance & Intimacy.
(Photo courtesy of crepemyrtal.blogspot.com)