My previous post about how important Feng Shui considers your front door generated the question,
“Does Feng Shui care which door I use to enter my house?”
Yes, Feng Shui cares 🙂 You’ll get the most benefits from auspicious Chi energy when it comes in through the “real” front door.
If you have multiple entrances to your home, Feng Shui recognizes the architectural front door as your true entry no matter which door you use most often.
Beneficial Chi seeks out this door to enter your home; it won’t recognize your side or back door as readily.
Even if you don’t frequently enter your home through your front door — if you usually enter through an attached garage , for instance, you’ll need to keep a few things in mind.
- Make sure your front entry feels clean and welcoming.
- Open your at least twice a year to allow Chi energy to cross the proper threshold and make it feel welcome in your home.
- Take an additional step when you place the Bagua Map on your home:
- To begin with, use the architectural front door to place the Bagua, taking particular note of where the Bagua sectors were originally located.
- Place the Bagua a second time, adjusting it so that it’s oriented to a the front door you use most often.
You’ll see valuable patterns that can greatly inform your activation of the Bagua sectors that concern you the most right now.
For a comprehensive look at using the Feng Shui Bagua Map, check out my 50-page e-book, Map Your Space To Change Your Life.
Which door do you usually use? Does Chi energy feel welcome at your front door?
(Photo from iStock)