Did you know that Feng Shui considers your bedroom your most important room, and your bed your most important piece of furniture?
There are two reasons for this.
- First, you spend more time in contact with your bed – either in it or on it – than with any other piece of furniture. You are energetically connected to it.
- Second, your bed is where you find refreshment, shelter, and nourishment: it is the place where you rejuvenate yourself physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
To improve your health and romantic relationships, create a bed with great Feng Shui.
Here are three ways to get started.
1. Use The Best Feng Shui Placement For Your Bed
Place your bed in the Command Position, a spot from which you can see the door but are not directly in line with it.
The Command Position places you in a spot where you feel most safe and secure, which is key when you’re lying in your bed asleep (or otherwise engaged!).
2. Use The Best Material To Create Your Headboard & Bed
From a Feng Shui standpoint, your bed and headboard should be made of wood, not metal. A wooden bed provides a softer, warmer form of comfort than cold, hard metal does.
Read more here about the best materials to use in a Feng Shui bedroom.
3. Use The Best Size For Your Feng Shui Bed
From a relationship perspective and from the point of view of Feng Shui, Queen-sized beds are better than King-sized beds.
Queen beds are roomy without feeling like vast oceans of bed, satisfying Feng Shui’s requirement that two people in bed remain energetically connected to one another.
Read more here about how the size of your bed affects your health and your love life!
Don’t despair if your bed doesn’t fit all these criteria. Positive adjustments are available to correct just about anything that’s not “perfect” Feng Shui.
Please let me know if you’d like a hand creating a Feng Shui bedroom that starts to make your dreams come true.
(photo by John Hickey-Fry on Creative Commons)