Happy New Year and welcome to 2011!
Now’s the time to review the parts of your life that most need your devoted Intention and Attention.
Feng Shui’s Bagua Map is the perfect tool to make your 2011 Intentions into reality. Select one or two areas from its nine sections, and start changing your personal Chi today.
The questions below will make it easier to figure out which areas speak to you and inspire you to take action, right now.
1. Is your life flowing smoothly, or do you feel stuck, as if you’re swimming against the flow?
If the latter, it’s time to focus on the Life Journey area.
2. How’s your love life? Are things working well with a significant other and close friends, or do you feel as if you’re going it alone?
To remedy this area, focus on the Relationship area.
3. Do you feel good about relationships with your family and team members at work? If not, turn your attention to the Bagua’s Family/New Beginnings area.
4. Are you feeling in Abundance, with material blessings flowing in your direction, or do feel like Scarcity is more your speed right now? Tune up this part of your life by attending to the Wealth area.
5. Your general sense of Health and Balance may be your main concern. If so, focus on the central Tai Chi area of the map.
6. How involved are you as a helpful friend or volunteer? Do you have people around you who are ready to help and mentor you when you need it? If not, it’s time to attend to the Travel/Helpful People area of the map.
7. Do you have trouble completing projects, or harvesting the fruits of your labors? Have you had any trouble conceiving a child? The Children/Projects area needs your attention if either of these are lacking for you.
8. Do you have the skills you need to achieve your goals? Have you been making time for stillness in your life, to develop the best possible understanding of yourself? When this part of your life is lacking, attend to the Knowledge/Self-Cultivation area.
9. How do you like the way you’re perceived in the world? Do you like the reputation you’ve cultivated in your personal or work life? Remedy any weakness here by devoting your Intention to the Fame/Reputation area of the Bagua.
For best results, choose just one or two areas to focus on during the beginning of the year. Later on, as you start to see good results, it will be time to shift your attention to other concerns.
Welcome to the new year — make the most of it!