When it’s time to sell your home, Feng Shui offers several tips for making sure it is positioned to sell as quickly as possible — and at the most advantageous price.
Here are five essential ways to use Feng Shui when you’re selling your home. Questions or things to add that I’ve forgotten? Please add them in the Comments.
1. Clear clutter inside and outside your home. First impressions are critical, especially if you live in a community where drive-by viewing is likely.
2. Make sure each room is set up to reflect its Primary Purpose. For example if you are using your dining room as an office, convert it back to its proper use for the duration of the selling period.
If your bedroom also functions as an exercise room, clear out everything but your bedroom essentials, creating the impression that this will be its future owners’ private sanctuary.
3. Open up attractive views with appealing window treatments and clean windows, and consider ways to create distractions from unattractive vistas.
4. Place the most important piece of furniture in the Command Position of each room, including your bed in the master bedroom, desk in your home office, and couch in the living room.
Doing this will instantly give potential homebuyers a sense of ownership, making them feel that they’ll be safe and secure in this home.
5. Lavish special attention on the three most important areas of your home: your front entry including your driveway and front porch, your kitchen, and your master bedroom.
Good Feng Shui comes across with particular force in these parts of your home.
Whether they know that Feng Shui is at work or not, potential buyers will sense the positive atmosphere and feel assured that auspicious Chi energy lives happily here — and they will too!
You May Also Like: