Q: How can you do the best job of assuring that your life will be happy and successful?
A: By bringing the best possible Feng Shui into your space.
Good Feng Shui identifies your goals and anchors your intentions, giving you a good chance at achieving your dreams.
Here are the five Feng Shui requirements for giving yourself complete support in your home or office, starting now.
Your environment needs to feel:
1. Comfortable: Your body and soul need to be able to relax completely. Where can you do that right now in your home?
2. Open: How easy is it to move around in your space? Take a fresh look for objects that might be blocking your path.
Moving — or removing — them instantly frees up a pathway for healthy Chi energy.
3. Organized: Can you find what you need, when you need it? Perhaps it’s time for one of my favorite activities: a good spring cleanout 😉
4. Nourishing: As you look around your space do you feel nourished and emotionally supported by everything you see?
Closets, attics and basements count!
5. Safe: This is perhaps the most important quality that Feng Shui requires in any space. Place yourself in the Command Position wherever possible so that you are truly in charge of your space — and your life.
What’s the first step you can take to bring these qualities into your environment today?
(photo from iStock)