Do you use your kitchen only a little bit — or not at all?
In the ancient traditions that produced Feng Shui, nutritious, filling meals were absolutely critical to landowners’ ability to make a living.
So in Feng Shui the kitchen is considered the source of your health and wealth.
But even if you almost never use your kitchen you don’t have to miss out on its great Feng Shui benefits!
Instead you’ll need to make some adjustments to make sure that Chi energy is flowing and active despite the fact that you’re seldom in there.
- The stove is the most important appliance in your kitchen. Keep it spotlessly clean and uncluttered.
- Turn on each burner at least once a week, to make sure this important source of energy can provide you with its flow and vitality.
- Don’t use the stove as a storage closet!!
- Activate your kitchen’s energy by hanging a spherical crystal to disperse dormant Chi.
- An inactive kitchen is also the ideal place for windchimes. Ring them to “wake up the energy” every time you go into the room.
How else might a kitchen be activated — even when it’s inactive?