Feng Shui’s Travel & Helpful People sector of the Bagua Map is rich in abundant imagery and associations that can enhance your life in untold ways.
These seemingly-disconnected terms are represented in a single Bagua area because you must “travel” in order to meet “helpful people” or be truly helpful to others.
If you’d like your life to run more smoothly, Travel & Helpful People is the Bagua area to focus on:
- The sector is associated with Heaven, conjuring up images of creation, strength, and brilliant, pure light. It also represents the Father in the eight-member “household” of the Bagua map.
- The life-enhancing ideas of synchronicity, ease and perfection are all associated with Travel & Helpful People.
- This area is associated with your brain and your head, so keep it clutter-free to keep a “clear head” for facing life’s challenges.
To create your own Heaven on Earth, start by asking yourself:
- Is it easy to find the people I need to help me?
- Am I attracting “ideal clients” to my business?
- Are my friendships nourishing and mutually supportive?
- Do things go smoothly when I travel?
- How often do I find myself in “the right place at the right time”?
Thinking about the help you need in your life right now, here are some adjustments you can make to anchor your intentions in your Travel & Helpful People sector.
- Make the area as “heavenly” as possible: clear clutter and open it up to allow new opportunities to flow in.
- Photos from favorite trips and places.
- The Metal element: spheres and circles, metallic objects, whites and pastels.
- Items that relate to mentors, clients, teachers, helping you attract the help you need into your life.
As my own mentor Terah Kathryn Collins says, “Heaven happens when we’re clear about what we want.”
Don’t hesitate to let me know how I can help you on your own journey towards your goals – I would love to help you get there.
You May Also Like: