Got 10 minutes?
Here are my top quick and easy tips for improving the Feng Shui of your home or office in almost the blink of an eye!
- Refresh your entryway: Improve your Chi energy by clearing out the stuff that’s been sitting there for months, waiting for just this moment.
- Attend to your mirrors: remove one from your bedroom and place it elsewhere, or hang a new one to reflect a beautiful view.
- Organize one cluttered drawer: honestly — it just takes 10 minutes! Try it and see
- Repot one plant: add new vitality to your space by giving it room to grow.
- Move 27 things, focusing especially on the Bagua area you’re most concerned about in your life right now.
- Hang a crystal in a sunny window to activate Chi energy throughout your home or office.
- Give your kitchen counters a thorough cleaning and see how little stuff you really have to put back!
- Hang up a recent “rave review” to get your innerChi energy moving. A note from a friend, a positive performance review — you’ll give yourself a boost when you look at it every day.
- Put on your favorite song — and DANCE!
What are some of your favorite 10-minute tips? Please share them in the Comments!
(illustration courtesy of canstockphoto.com)