What’s the most important room in your house at holiday time?
Your kitchen, of course!
Even if you’re not cooking, your kitchen symbolizes your abundance and fortunate blessings at this special time of year.
The holidays are a perfect moment to do a Feng Shui “Chi Checkup” in your kitchen to make sure you’re empowering Health and Wealth energy in your home.
This photo of a kitchen with wonderful Feng Shui is a great place to start:
What gives this kitchen good Feng Shui?
- Chi energy can flow because the surfaces are largely clutter-free (without being sterile).
- The stove is in the Command Position, so the cook can participate in the room’s social activity without being distracted from the task at hand.
- The skylight and window provide wonderful natural light during the daytime, and the room appears to have sufficient lighting for after dark as well.
- There’s a wonderful mix of colors, shapes and textures in this kitchen, so all five of Feng Shui’s elements are present in various forms.
- The flowers on the kitchen island contribute a sense of freshness, vitality and warmth.
I hope this charming kitchen will give you some ideas for “lighting up” your own kitchen with Feng Shui, so you can be open to all the warmth and abundance the holidays have to offer.