When you get into someone’s car and they have to clean out the old food wrappers and soda cans before you get in, don’t you wonder how happily their life is going, even just a little bit?
Just like your home, your car says a lot about how you are treating yourself and whether your Chi energy is stuck.
When your car is clearly not in “good Feng Shui shape” it becomes another source of stress and anxiety, besides telegraphing whatever negative energy you are carrying in your life.
On the other hand, good car Feng Shui helps you stay balanced and serene even in the midst of the craziest rush-hour or holiday traffic, as well as giving you a comforting sense of clarity and protection.
So give your car some Feng Shui TLC. Here are some good Feng Shui car tips, in addition to the ones in my previous car Feng Shui article.
- Give your car a bath! Positive Chi is always attracted to a car that’s sparkling and obviously well-cared for.
- Keep your car windows clean and in good working order. Like the windows in your home they are considered the eyes of your car, helping you to navigate a clear path through life.
- Make sure all the doors open and close easily. There is nothing worse than struggling to get into the car before your trip has even begun, or out of it once the journey is over!
- Don’t let the back seat become a clutter-magnet. If you have to clean the car out before taking on passengers, you know it’s time for a Chi-check.
- Add some positive Feng Shui touches if you like: a cool license plate, a few favorite stones for grounding energy, or a beautiful small crystal to keep positive Chi moving, hanging from your rear-view mirror.
Do you have some good ideas for creating a great vibe in your car? Please share!
(photo by ABG, license plate from Amazon.com)