Has the passion has gone out of your love life?
If you’re feeling that way it may be time for a Feng Shui bedroom tuneup with two of its most powerful Elements, Fire & Water.
Many people have had wonderful success with these recommendations. For example one of my clients despaired because her romantic life was in the doldrums, but within two weeks of making these adjustments she called to tell me about her new boyfriend!
Fire is THE element of passion and sensuality in Feng Shui. Its warmth flows through your bloodstream, activating your zest for life and creating an expansive glow that attracts people into your vibrant presence.
It’s always important to make sure your bedroom includes some aspects of the Fire element, but especially so when you want to attract or rejuvenate your love life.
- Add red to your bedroom. Warm things up with the sensuality of skin tones, ranging from palest pink to dark purple, and spark a feeling of intimacy and sanctuary in your bedroom.
- Use ‘Fire-y” accents that enhance romance. A small pillow here, an loving photo there — soon you’ve got a room whose Primary Purpose is clear and unmistakable.
- Turn the lights down low. It’s important to have good lighting in your bedroom, making it flexible enough to create the atmosphere you’re after.
- Eliminate the unnecessary. One key to my clients’ successes have been in removing various items that were (almost literally) killing the romantic energy in their bedrooms.
- Things like overgrown plants, an aquarium, broken clocks and other items with extreme yin or yang energy create an unbalanced atmosphere that’s gets in the way of love.
Next up – Passion In Your Feng Shui Bedroom, Part 2: Use The Water Element to bring juiciness back into your love life!
(photo by ABG)