Did you know that Feng Shui helps you dress for success so you can achieve your goals with ease?
Your clothes influence the way you feel all day long, so it’s worth knowing how to make the most of these daily opportunities!
Check out these great ways to use Feng Shui to pick the perfect outfit for every occasion.
Situation #1: Today you need to be super-organized so you can stay focused and creative.
Choose the Metal element when you get dressed today.
- White or pale pastels empower you with the colors of Heaven and Creativity.
- Cool Metal accessories also activate your planning and creative abilities.
Situation #2: Today you’re networking, shining brightly before an audience, or going for an extra-special look.
The Fire element supports you best today.
- Shades of red and animal prints bring out your passionate, enthusiastic side and make the point that you’re here to be noticed.
- Your underthings count too. It’s amazing how powerful an animal-print bra can make you feel 🙂
Situation #3: Today you’re taking care of the everyday tasks that keep life running smoothly.
Use the Earth element to keep things stable and comfortable today.
- Earth represents the physical world — yellow and earth tones like warm brown and taupe help you stay grounded and focused.
- Clothes with a square or checked pattern also bring out the Earth element.
Situation #4: You’re in the mood to meander: a long walk, perhaps, to restore and refresh yourself.
Today is a Water element day.
- It’s time for the color so many “deep thinkers” seem to like: black. Black and dark colors evoke the spirit-restoring Water element, so revel in it as you meditate and seek your inner truth.
- Flowing patterns and fabrics also activate Water — so bring out your gypsy skirts and paisleys!
Situation #5: It’s a day for powering through, achieving big growth, and bringing people together to achieve great things.
This is a day for the Wood element.
- This is a Wood element day — greens, vertical stripes, flowery prints. Go for it — you’re on a growth curve!
- Wooden or green accessories like jade are also perfect for days like this.
Use the power of Feng Shui to choose your daily wardrobe wisely!
What’s your best “success outfit”?
(Photo by Romitagirl67 on Creative Commons)