When you wish to attract a new relationship or warm up the romance with your current flame, your whole home counts!
A bit of smart Feng Shui throughout your space can make all the difference, taking you well beyond focusing only on your bedroom or Relationship area to heat things up.
Start with the Knowledge & Self-Cultivation sector, where you activate your intention to “know yourself,” thereby setting the stage for that special someone to get to know the real you.
Next, take a look at the Fame & Reputation area of your home’s Bagua. This area is located right next to the Relationship sector, so what’s happening here can have a powerful effect on your ability to attract and maintain a healthy love life.
Here’s a Fame & Reputation checkup you can try:
- Is this sector is completely clutter-free and attractive to the eye?
- Does the area have good lighting to warm things up and illuminate your romantic pathway?
- Do you have reminders around of your own good feelings about yourself? These items act as signals to the universe, attracting the people who respond best to your special energy.
Now turn to the Life Journey area. The energy here needs to be very fresh in order to establish self-respect and attract the best romantic energy to your door!
- Does the artwork have great energy?
- Are any reminders of former flings or romances still hanging around? Replace them with items that lift your spirits and remind you of the richness of your Life Journey so far.
There are five remaining Bagua areas to look at, beyond the Relationship sector, so stay tuned for Parts 2 & 3 of this series.