This weekend marks the “official” start of the summer vacation season in the U.S. with the Memorial Day three-day-weekend.
In terms of Feng Shui we are entering the season of the Fire element.
It’s the culmination of the most Yang cycle of the year as he sun approaches its zenith during the summer solstice in just a few weeks.
- For instance, did you know that the American flag has great Feng Shui?
- Will you be traveling? Here are my tips for good Feng Shui when you’re on vacation.
- And be sure to make appropriate summer changes to your diet, refreshing yourself with an abundance of fresh fruits and veggies!
- Maybe you’ll be going to a wedding, or getting married yourself? Here are just a few of my Feng Shui wedding tips.
- Finally, don’t forget to honor the meaning of the day by taking a moment to remember and appreciate loved ones you’ve lost. Celebrating their memory brings a bit of quiet Yin into what’s traditionally a very Yang weekend.
Have a wonderful and safe holiday whatever you’re doing, and wherever you are!
You May Also Like: