I’ve just discovered that Hong Kong, well-known center for all things Feng Shui, now offers the ultimate Feng Shui retail experience: the Elements shopping mall.
The Elements Mall is divided into five zones, loosely associated with Feng Shui’s Five Elements.
- The Metal Zone includes super-luxury shops and gorgeous metallic sculptures,
- The Water Zone contains great restaurants (not sure why?) and water features,
- The Wood Zone features wood decor and brands that focus on health, beauty and lifestyle,
- The Fire Zone lives up to its name with a huge movie complex — and an ice skating rink (!),
- and the Earth Zone features world fashion in a lush garden environment.
Here’s what the Metal Zone looks like:
I would LOVE to go to Hong Kong to explore the city and check out this mall. this mall. It would be such fun to experience all the ways they’ve brought the Five Elements to life.
Want to come with me?
(photos from Elements mall)