I’ve been thinking about the many ways Feng Shui can have a positive impact on your life.
But one thing I’ve never written much about, probably because it’s so very personal for me, is how Feng Shui can help with the trauma and pain of divorce.
Whether you’re married or in a serious relationship that was never formalized, the pain of a breakup is just as great. In fact painful breakups and divorce are two of the top three life stress points cited by researchers, coming just after the death of a spouse.
When my first marriage was ending it took me a few years to realize how out of balance I’d become. My discovery of Feng Shui felt like a lifesaver at the time: a stable, insightful guide to bringing myself back wholly to life after the shattering events of my divorce.
If you are going through this type of unfortunately common life event, I hope the articles in my upcoming series, Using Feng Shui To Cope With Divorce, are helpful.
- As a first step on this journey, I suggest that you take another look at the Bagua Map to re-acquaint yourself with its nine sectors.
- Every Wednesday over the next several weeks I’ll show you exactly how to activate each sector to get the support you need now in every part of your life.
Please come along with me, and let me know your questions and life concerns as we move forward.
Quick links to all the posts in this series so far:
- Part 1: Starting Over
- Part 2: Recovering Abundance
- Part 3: Shine Your Light On Your Own Terms
- Part 4: Renew Your Relationship With Yourself
- Part 5: Creating Your Future, Finding Your Joy
- Part 6: Whose Help Do You Need?
- Part 7: Moving Forward In Your Life’s Journey
- Part 8: Know Yourself To Find Your Peace
I hope you find these articles helpful and supportive, and look forward to hearing your thoughts on them.
I look forward to sharing your life journey with you.