When you go through a divorce or serious breakup, it’s time to call in all the help you can get for support at one of the toughest moments of your life.
Feng Shui’s Travel & Helpful People sector of the Bagua Map gives you a place to think about the type of help you need, and ask the universe for it directly.
Whose help do you need the most right now?
- A good lawyer to help you work through the thorny issues at hand?
- A financial expert who can help make sure your money and investments are working to your advantage?
- A therapist or counselor who listens and provides you with their gentle guidance?
- A singles support group where you can share your ups and downs with others who are in the same boat as you?
And just as important as the professionals, don’t forget the people who may be most helpful right now, your friends and family.
The Travel & Helpful People area of the Bagua Map is located in the near right-hand sector of your space. This area is connected with the powerful creative energy of Heaven, so use it well.
Here are a few suggestions for harnessing the Chi energy of this important area:
- Write out the kinds of help you need, and post it in this part of your home to help you stay focused.
- Put up photos or other mementos of the folks who are already helpful to you, and be sure to let them know how grateful you are for their support.
- Bring in some healthy Travel energy with postcards of your favorite places or dreamed-of destinations.
Remember, no matter how dire things look at the moment, soon your transition to your new life will be complete and you’ll be back in a position to be a Helpful Person yourself.
Learn MUCH more about how to bring “Helpful People energy” into your life in my new video class, Receiving Support In Business & Life With Feng Shui.
This is Part 6 of my Using Feng Shui to Recover From Divorce series. Read the whole series here:
- Part 1: Starting Over
- Part 2: Recovering Abundance
- Part 3: Shine Your Light On Your Own Terms
- Part 4: Renew Your Relationship With Yourself
- Part 5: Creating Your Future, Finding Your Joy
- Part 7: Moving Forward On Your Life’s Journey
- Part 8: Know Yourself To Find Your Peace
- Part 9:Re-Center, Re-connect, Re-energize
This series gives you ways to use all nine areas of the Bagua Map to recover from divorce.