Going through a divorce or the breakup of a serious relationship inevitably throws a curve into the journey of your life.
As you make this major transition, the Life Journey sector of the Feng Shui Bagua Map, located front and center in your home, helps you continue your life’s journey with courage and a sense of flow, into the uncharted waters ahead.
The Life Journey sector is associated with the Water element in two important ways:
1. Still Water symbolizes your courage.
- When water is still and dark, it goes to unknown depths and contains unseen things — in other words, it’s scary (!). In Feng Shui this aspect of Water is called “the abyss.”
- Recognizing that there are unknowns ahead helps you develop the courage it will take to move through them with strength and a sense of purpose.
- Anchor the idea of still Water with items that remind you of the positives drawn from your life journey so far, and examples of the courage you’ve demonstrated to get where you are today.
2. Moving Water symbolizes communication and flow.
- Moving water carries you from one place to the next, connecting you with the people and events you need to move your life journey to its next important stage.
- Activate moving Water with items that have a natural sense of flow — a water fountain just inside your front door, or a beautiful piece of “river art” that evokes the smooth movement forward you seek. as it may be to believe that good things lie ahead, now is the time to trust the universe to take you to the places you need to be in the coming months and years.
Use the power of Feng Shui to help yourself get there faster.
Previous posts in my Feng Shui & Divorce series:
- Part 1: Starting Over
- Part 2: Recovering Abundance
- Part 3: Shine Your Light On Your Own Terms
- Part 4: Renew Your Relationship With Yourself
- Part 5: Creating Your Future, Finding Your Joy
- Part 6: Whose Help Do You Need?
This series gives you ways to use all nine areas of the Feng Shui Bagua Map to recover from divorce. Look for a new installment every Wednesday.