Do you wish life with your sweetheart was romantic and sexy?
Would you like to bring the love-light back into your relationship?
I work with a lot of couples who complain that something’s gone missing between them: the spark of love has been replaced by drabness and boredom.
A few simple Feng Shui changes to your bedroom is all it takes to bring sexiness and romance back into your relationship.
Here are my top Feng Shui tips for bringing the love-light back into life with your honey.
1. Clear the clutter. Yes, you’ve heard it before but there is nothing less romantic than disorganization and clutter!
2. Check the artwork. Does your bedroom art consist mainly of awards and certificates or “singles” images of a lone person or object? Or worse, do you have no artwork at all?
- Find a few sexy, sensual images you both like to remind you of why you’re in your bedroom in the first place!
3. Remove reminders of work. From paying bills to catching up on email, your work life doesn’t belong in the bedroom.
- Find another place in your home to take care of these tasks so when you’re ready for bed, you’re really ready! And put your laptops or tablets elsewhere while you’re at it.
4. Buy sheets you love to cuddle in. The #1 comment I get from happy clients is that they love their sheets. Soft sheets feel so good against their skin that they just want to stay in bed!
- If your sheets don’t measure up by all means replace them with textures and patterns you’ll love to spend time with!
5. Bring on the Fire! Feng Shui’s Fire element lights the spark of sensuality and passion in your bedroom: deep reds, rich bronzes and intimate lighting set the mood like nothing else.
- Fire-y bedroom accessories may be enough to do the trick — add Fire to the degree you and your partner are comfortable with. Too much of this good thing may add a degree of heat that becomes uncomfortable.
With Feng Shui you can convert your bedroom to a love-nest where you and your partner can be truly yourselves.