Here’s a photo of an office with very good Feng Shui.
Loud and clear, this office says success and achievement while extending a warm welcome to visitors, all the hallmarks of good Feng Shui.
What makes this so?
- The desk faces the door in the Commanding Position, putting the executive firmly in charge of their workspace.
- The chair is strong and solid.
- Certificates of achievement are mounted elegantly, in full and prominent view.
- There is good task and ambient lighting.
- The office, and especially the desk, is clutter-free.
- This executive can enjoy the view out the window whenever he or she needs a break.
- There are a few personal touches — even a music player — that make this a comfortable work environment in a variety of ways.
- The office feels strong because of the bold choice of paint colors and patterns.
- The small plant evokes business growth and vitality.
My only quibble is that it’s hard to tell what this person does for a living, but when you set up your own office with good Feng Shui you can make sure that is clear to anyone who enters.
Which of these Feng Shui ideas can you implement right away in your office?
(Photo credit: BoxerProperty.com)