Are you ready for the love the universe has in store for you?
Setting up your space to attract romance doesn’t have to be difficult.
All you really need is an atmosphere where you and your partner can feel completely relaxed, comfortable and safe.
Here are more of my Top Feng Shui Bedroom Tips for attracting romance in your most important room — your Master Bedroom. (For my first set of these tips, click here.)
1. Create an inviting space. Kids’ toys, dirty laundry, random papers and books add up to an atmosphere that’s a big turn-off.
- Tip: Set up your sexy sanctuary, a room with personality that’s neat without being boring, and clean without being sterile.
2. Sleep in a Queen-sized bed. This is the best size for a good relationship because it gives you room to stretch out and play while keeping you in physical connection with your partner.
- Tip: King-sized beds cause a loss of connection and can be a source of alienation in a relationship, while Full (or “double”) beds are a bit too close for comfort.
3. Decorate with love in mind. What kind of art do you have in your bedroom? Let the universe know what you have in mind by hanging art and photos that suggest couple-ness.
- Tip: “Pairs art” sets the mood for an intimate connection between you and your partner.
4. Can we talk? Relaxed conversations are key to a healthy relationship, but when the bed is the only place to sit, a conversation can feel like a pressure-cooker.
- Tip: Make space in your bedroom for an extra comfy chair near the bed to facilitate healthy conversations with your partner.
5. Eliminate “uninvited guests.” Move family photos to other parts of the house, and shut down the constant chatter of the TV by moving it out too.
- Tip: You and your partner make the truest connection when you’re the only ones present in your bedroom.
Are you looking to rev up the romance in your life? Put these tips to work in your bedroom starting today!