You may already know the basics of using the Bagua Map, but did you know that each area also has an important impact on other Bagua sectors?
Use these relationships to your advantage to boost your chances of happiness and success in every part of your life. Here are a few examples of how these connections work:
Example #1: Travel & Helpful People supports Wealth & Abundance. These two sectors are diagonally across from one another on the Map (lower right to upper left).
- The easiest way to generate wealth and abundance is with the help and support of other people. And when you’re helpful to others you are much more likely to create financial and personal success.
- The inverse is also true: the more you travel and meet interesting people, the richer your life becomes.
Example #2: Self-Knowledge nourishes happy Intimate Relationships. These sectors are also diagonally related, lower left to upper right on the Bagua).
- The better you know yourself, the healthier the relationship you’ll attract.
- Intimate relationships help us know ourselves better than we could ever hope to otherwise: sometimes a scary prospect as you’re getting to know a new romantic partner!
Example #3: Your Career and Life Journey are intimately connected with your Reputation in the world. These sectors connect vertically, bottom center to top center of the Map.
- As you travel along in the journey of life, you shape the way the world sees you with every action.
- The importance of your reputation comes into focus perhaps most clearly when you are attempting to advance your career in a job search!
One key to making these relationships work in your favor is to keep the Center area of the Bagua clear and open, which facilitates the communication and connections between the Bagua areas.
(Learn to use the Bagua in your particular space with my 50-page ebook for just $5.99! Map Your Space To Change Your Life: A Guide To The Feng Shui Bagua.)