What do you think of when you think about GREEN?
In Feng Shui, Green is the color of springtime, new life and new beginnings.
Like this beautiful young leaf, Green represents the Wood element in Feng Shui.
Flexibility, growth, optimism and confidence are just some of the positive aspects of Wood, and it’s also associated with family life, health and wealth.
The wide range of shades of Green mean it can be used to enhance your Feng Shui in many ways.
- Painting your front door a deep shade of Green sends a message of prosperity and good health.
- Soft Green may be perfect for a child’s bedroom because it represents growth and family relationships.
- Since it’s important to have an aspect of the Wood element in every bathroom, consider Green towels, or a piece of art that features greenery.
- Check out the beautiful Emerald Green chosen by Pantone as their 2013 Color of the Year for more ideas!
As always though, balance is everything in Feng Shui.
- Too much Green or Wood in your environment can create a sense of rigid inflexibility, making you feel stressed and anxious.
- A lack of Green energy may leave you feeling aimless and weak.
How do you use the vital energy of Green in your home?
(Photo credit: epSos.de on Creative Commons)