As the calendar comes around to Spring in the northern hemisphere, Feng Shui’s yearly cycle kicks into high gear with the return of the Wood element as our guiding Chi force.
Wood celebrates New Beginnings: green shoots of young plants and new life emerging everywhere you look.
What’s in this special season for you?
Spring and the symbolism of Wood provide the year’s perfect Chi moment for making a fresh start in the most important parts of your life.
- Visualize growing Wood to help yourself branch out into new ventures and initiate projects.
- Use the strength and flexibility of Wood to tackle difficult challenges with grace.
- Use the strength, honesty and forgiving nature of Wood to heal relationships that have gone awry.
- Use the upward movement of Wood to overcome obstacles and rise above them.
- And you can even use the thunderous, breaking-through energy of Wood to help yourself break bad habits ☺
The season of renewal supports you as you address your challenges with a powerful sense of purpose.
Tap Into The Energy Of Wood In Your Space
Here are a few easy Feng Shui tips for activating the Wood element this spring.
- Replace tired plants with fresh, healthy ones that bring a sense of growth into your space.
- Toss any “dead wood” you might have around – dried flowers, potpourri and the like – to make room for healthy energy.
- Clear surface clutter to give Spring’s renewed Chi a welcoming path into your life.
- Open your windows as often as possible to access the airy freshness of Springtime.
- If you’ve been thinking about getting a fountain, now is the perfect time because the Water element creates and nourishes Wood energy.
Spring gives you an opportunity to make a fresh start. What are your biggest challenges right now?
(Photo credit: SFB579;) on Creative Commons)