You know how to place your furniture in the Command Position, with a solid surface in back of you and a nice wide view of the room including the doorway.
Like a big mountaintop view, the Command Position gives you a sense of empowerment and boundless opportunity.
But did you know that Feng Shui’s Command Position — also known as the Power Position — does much more than simply give you visual control of your space?
When you’re In Command the results manifest positively throughout your life.
The Command Position reduces your stress and supports your success by helping you
- See opportunities coming your way
- See danger coming from afar
- Reduce the stress & frustration of not knowing what’s happening behind you.
- Take charge of your business (have you ever seen a CEO facing away from the doorway?)
- Feel safe & secure at all times, especially when you’re at your most vulnerable in bed at night.
- Have advance notice of new situations as they arise
- Sidestep negative Chi that would otherwise rush straight at you through the door
- Avoid being blindsided by events
- Open up your “life vision.” Being out of command restricts your viewpoint, constraining the possibilities in your life.
- Have flexibility of movement in any direction
- Avoid surprises.
- Relax and function at your best.
Give yourself all these benefits and more by placing your bed (for overall life success), your desk (for business success) and your kitchen stove (for your health and wealth) in the Commanding Position.
And to nourish your social life, make sure your living room couch — not the TV! — is In Command.
Placing yourself in the Commanding Position creates a situation where you’re in better charge of every part of your life. You can see what life is bringing and you’ll feel better prepared to deal with whatever comes your way.
Many of my clients and readers have shared their “Command Position success stories.” What’s yours?
(Photo credit: Trancemist on Creative Commons)