Feng Shui has a seemingly infinite variety of tools you can use to develop yourself by tapping the power of nature.
For example with Feng Shui you can take advantage of Summer to enhance your reputation. Feng Shui helps you clarify the way you wish to be seen in the world, polish your inner light, and improve the way others perceive you.
The Fire element is at its peak during the Summer.
The tremendous energy of Fire brings long days, high heat, and an almost overwhelming bounty of fruits and vegetables to the market.
At this powerful time of year, time is on your side for polishing your Fame & Reputation.
Take a look at the Bagua Map and you’ll see that the Fame & Reputation sector, at the top of the Map, is closely tied to the Fire element and all of its exciting, expansive associations: passion, warmth and laughter, your sense of touch and even your speaking voice.
Here are my top Feng Shui tips to bring yourself to new peaks of power, persuasiveness and passion this Summer!
- Declutter the Fame & Reputation sector of your home AND your office, making sure that Chi energy and abundance can flow freely there.
- Place objects there that represent the way you wish to be seen in the world: symbols of your public successes such as awards and certificates, or even a brightly shining red candle.
- Out in the world, polish your public presentation skills by taking a speaking class or joining a local Toastmasters group.
- Join an improv or other social group to get yourself laughing and experiencing the bounty of true connection with people whose company you enjoy.
- Don’t forget that the Wood element feeds and nourishes the Fire element: buy a few small plants and experience the sense of growth and vitality that comes along with them.
Here’s to a great, expansive Feng Shui Summer!
(Photo credit: ericcharlton on Creative Commons)