What is Feng Shui about if not creating Balance, Harmony & Vitality in your life?
Here are 3 key Feng Shui tips for bringing these essential energies into your life right now.
1. Feng Shui in your physical space: Look around, wherever you happen to be at the moment. What just “doesn’t feel right”, and what can you do about it?
- I recently visited a client who wondered why she felt disconnected and stuck. In her living room, where we happened to be sitting, the plants were set far from the windows, the light was dim, and the colors of her art and accessories didn’t connect.
- All it took was a bit of thoughtful rearranging to bring the room to beautiful life, making her feel more balanced and alive.
- Where’s the “big opportunity” for you to do something similar in your space right now?
2. Feng Shui & manifesting your intention: When’s the last time you made a Vision Board?
- Vision boards are essential tools for helping you achieve your dreams. The very act of selecting pictures and arranging them to your liking sends a powerful message to the higher powers that you are ready to move forward.
- Stop in at a magazine shop to buy a few – or several! – magazines that suit your goals right now: improving your social life, attracting romance, buying a new car — whatever is on your mind!
- After you’ve completed it, set it aside to do its work. A few months from now take another look at it to discover everything that’s since come to fruition in your life.
3. Feng Shui & the harmonies of nature: Get out and go for a walk.
- In a way this might actually be my top tip. When you get out of your space and walk without a particular destination in mind, the chemistry in your brain reacts gratefully.
- Open up the channels of Chi in your body and mind by taking yourself on a walk of at least a half-hour, three times a week.
- Your physical movement, meditation-like activity and positive action combine in a magical formula that creates new happiness and balance.