As you are surely aware, having good Feng Shui in your office is key to your business success.
Bringing healthy Chi flow into your work environment helps you attract abundant opportunities and good energy in the form of clients, vendors, colleagues, business deals and more.
A well-designed office also enhances your productivity, creativity and growth prospects, while reducing your stress.
Here’s a roundup of Feng Shui tips and ideas that will bring your work to life and give it a sense of flow that supports and nourishes your success.
Let me know which of these ideas you find the most helpful, and share your own faves for me to include in an upcoming article.
Starting off with a pair of classic Feng Shui tips….
1. Give your desk some space. If you can, position your desk so it has more space in front of it than behind. This gives you the support of the wall in back of you and clears the way for good Chi to beat a path to you and your business.
2. Protect yourself from overly-aggressive energy. If your desk must be positioned in a direct line with a door or hallway, place a large object such as a lamp or vase to deflect any “killing” energy that may rush through the doorway.
Next up, two great apps that I recently learned of from efficiency expert Ari Meisel….
3. Get your email unstuck with a great app. Followupthen.com is harder to describe than it is to use and benefit from ☺. Essentially it allows you to delete emails that you keep in your inbox just so you “won’t forget” them, by sending you email reminders exactly when you need them. It really works and has already allowed me to reduce the number of emails I keep by almost 50%.
4. Keep track of your progress and successes. It is SO rewarding to write a few sentences at the end of each day about what you’ve accomplished during the work day. Idonethis.com tracks your successes, making it possible to truly appreciate the flow of your business.
And to wrap up, a little something for Feng Shui, every day….
5. Send yourself a positive message with a unique mobile phone case. If you’re like me you look at your phone many, many times each day, so why not give yourself something nourishing to look at?
When my old case cracked, I hoped to find a new one that evoked the Water element to symbolize communication, connection and a search for truth and wisdom.
Here’s the Iphone case (“Ocean Shimmer”) that I ended up buying on Etsy – I love it.
What kind of message would you like to send yourself all day, every day? Find a mobile phone case that says YOU, and inspire yourself every time you see it.
If you and your workplace could benefit from improved Chi energy and flow, I’d love to help.
Please get in touch to schedule a Feng Shui discovery call: 646-382-3878. I look forward to helping you move forward with a true sense of the great possibilities within you.
(Check out my previous articles about this important topic in the Office Feng Shui section of this site.)