Reader Zuzana (from Finland!) recently wrote to ask,
“The layout of my apartment puts my Relationship area in my next-door neighbor’s flat. What can I do to activate Chi energy for relationships since the area is missing?”
This is a great question; layouts like this occur with disturbing frequency. It’s important to know the best Feng Shui adjustments so your life includes each of the nine important aspects on the Bagua Map.
Read these Feng Shui adjustments carefully and apply only those that resonate most powerfully for you.
- Place a mirror on the wall from which the Relationship area should extend, thus “pulling in” the Relationship sector from outside your physical space. Caution: do not use this adjustment if it requires hanging a mirror on a wall that is visible in your bedroom. Placing a mirror on an interior closet wall is fine, though.
- Hang a crystal in the window of an incomplete Relationship area to draw sparkling, fresh and light-filled energy to this sector.
- Place images in pairs as close to the missing sector as possible to activate the essential energy of a loving relationship.
- Activate the Relationship sector in other rooms that have a regular square or rectangular shape. For example the back right corner of your living room is the Relationship sector in that room. If you have a regularly-shaped living-room, place Relationship adjustments there as described in some of my other posts.
- Don’t forget to enhance the Knowledge & Self-Cultivation sector of your space, which is Feng Shui’s “secret weapon” for cultivating a healthy relationship.
Last but not least, cultivate a positive relationship with your neighbor whenever the opportunity presents itself.
You don’t need to tell him or her anything about the Feng Shui of your space if you don’t wish.
Simply know within yourself that positive energy between you and your neighbor creates good energy around the love relationships in your life.