Would you like to help the people in your group to enhance their lives?
Improving your space with Feng Shui can
- Reduce stress
- Attract or improve romantic relationships
- Motivate clutter-clearing to make space for new opportunities
- Help with career advancement
- Clarify and activate financial goals
- Help everyone become happier and more successful.
As a speaker about Feng Shui I’m passionate about giving people simple tools and techniques they can use to enhance their lives right now.
My information-packed classes inspire, motivate and show you how to bring greater harmony, balance & success into your life.
Comments from past class attendees:
“I loved it. Very invigorating and motivating.”
“Wonderful session. I find myself thinking about it constantly.”
“Such a valuable class. I can immediately begin using what I learned.”
Feng Shui is appropriate for a wide range of audiences.
I have presented to groups including
- American Leisure Lifestyle Group
- NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers), National Conference Speaker (Top-10 speaker ranking)
- NAPO-NY Chapter
- Metropolitan Institute of Design – annual guest lecturer, 2011 – 2016
- RESA-NY (Real Estate Staging Association of New York)
- Certified Staging Professionals webinar (CSP)
- Corporate “Lunch ‘N Learns”
- Serenity Health Arts
- Society of Decorating Professionals
- Planned Parenthood
- Hospice Volunteers of New York
- In Good Company
- and more.
Check out my Press & Media appearances here.
Join my newsletter mailing list and be the first to know when new classes have been scheduled.
Give your group the lifelong benefits that come with Feng Shui.
Download my Feng Shui Speaker One-Sheet now.
“I had the great pleasure of working with Ann Bingley Gallops by hosting a webinar she presented entitled BOOST YOUR BUSINESS and BETTER YOUR CLIENT’S LIVES – The Twofold Benefits of Feng Shui.
“Ann is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Feng Shui and is an excellent instructor—she was prepared, provided all the material we requested and respected all deadlines.
“Ann is a true professional; she presented valuable information that was well received in a warm and personable manner. I can’t wait to work with her again.” Sarah Stitham, Education Director, Profitable Organizer