Want to instantly improve the Feng Shui of your bedroom?
Add a headboard to your bed.
Like the Mountain it resembles, a good headboard provides you with a sense of security and support.
A good headboard also empowers you, strengthening you in the Command position and creating a safer haven if you have no choice but to place your bed out of the Command location.
You’ll reap greater Chi energy benefits with a good headboard, too.
But for best Feng Shui results, you can’t use just any headboard.
A headboard with good Feng Shui has a few essential characteristics:
It’s made of solid wood, or it’s padded.
- Wood has a natural warmth and “give” to it, while padded headboards are super-comfortable and inviting to the touch, adding some sexy sensuality to your bedroom.
- A solid headboard gives you a sheltered place where positive Chi can cradle and nourish you all through the night. Bars, slats and openwork are no-no’s because they allow Chi energy to flow right over you and quickly through the open headboard.
It’s attached to the bed.
- An attached headboard makes you feel secure when you lean up against it.
It’s in proportion with the rest of the bed.
- Headboards that are either too high or too low feel unnatural and will not cradle you as you sleep.
It has a soft silhouette.
- No sharp edges or corners, please!
A headboard provides a feeling of sweet sanctuary like few other things can do.
For much, much more about creating good Chi energy in your bedroom, check out my new ebook Feng Shui In The Bedroom: Your Path To Love, Romance & Intimacy.
(Photo by angi231700 on Creative Commons)